Canadian Accredited Jewellery Appraisers – CJA
Membership in the Canadian Accredited Jewellery Appraisers – CJA (CAJA) of the Canadian Jewellers Association (CJA) is open to anyone with an active interest in the field of gem and jewellery appraising and who agrees to uphold the Canadian Accredited Jewellery Appraisers – CJA Code of Ethics & Standards.
- Your reputation is a valuable asset. Protect yourself. Protect your business. Protect your customers.
- Maintain your credibility and build customer loyalty.
- Maintain the highest standards possible to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide knowledge and education for the highest quality of appraisal service
- Join at the Candidate or Associate levels and move to the Accredited level upon meeting membership requirements
- Comply with the Jewellery Appraisal Guidelines – Minimum Acceptable Standards, an integral part of the CAJA
- Abide by the Code of Ethics
- Supported by Industry Canada and key members and organizations in the insurance industry, the CAJA sets the standards for future jewellery appraising