Taing Jewellers Barrhaven is a family-owned and operated business, offering an extensive collection of fine jewellery as well as on-site repairs.
Here at Taing’s, we are a small (but close-knit) group of friendly individuals who are constantly striving to expand our knowledge to grow the company and better serve our clients.
We are currently looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and outgoing Jewellery Sales Associate with experience in a retail industry to join our team.
- Greet and engage with customers to assist them with their needs
- Provide knowledge and information when presenting merchandise
- Process transactions accurately through a POS (Point of Sale) system
- Enter new products and repairs into an inventory database
- Have knowledge in social media and current trends
- Answer and make phone calls to respond to customer queries
- Pay close attention to detail when taking in repairs
- Much more! (Applicant must be willing to be an active learner)
- 2+ years in the jewellery industry
- 2+ years experience in the retail industry
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills to complete daily tasks efficiently
- Knowledge in social media and digital marketing
- Familiar with Microsoft Word to produce administrative documents and in-store signage
- Ability to manage time wisely and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Available to work weekdays and weekends