We are seeking an experienced watchmaker for a full-time position at Bob Thompson Jewellers.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Several years of experience
- CW21 Certification (or comparable proof of experience)
- Experience working with a wide range of watches, from low end quartz movements, to luxury automatic watches. Brands such as: Breitling, Omega, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Cartier, and more.
- Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment, and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibers (such as ETA 7750, and others)
- Ability to work quickly, meet changing deadlines and time constraints. Multitasking is necessary.
- High level of organization and strong time-management skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Fully testing all watches to ensure all functions are working properly.
- Performing maintenance, overhaul, battery replacement, and various other repair jobs and services
- Watch repair: 3 years
- Education: High school or equivalent
To apply. please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org