ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes but is not limited to the following.
• Repair, adjust, and clean timepieces.
• Estimate repair costs for labour and materials.
• Test timepieces for accuracy and performance using meters and other electronic instruments (training may be provided).
• Disassemble and inspect for defective, worn, or misaligned parts.
• Polish component parts including cases and bracelets.
• De-casing and casing dials for imprinting.
• Disassemble and reassemble timepieces to set hands, test and replace the battery, replace the crystal/glass.
• Replace or Repair Watch Movements with a variety of technologies.
• Assist with other aspects of the After Sales Service department as required.
Includes the following:
• Own a complete set of watchmaker tools that are in good working condition.
• Technical School training (minimum 2 years) and/or 3-5 years of professional experience.
• Have a good eye for tiny details, and the technical aptitude to interpret various movements.
• Preference will be given to those with experience in diagnosis and repair of mechanical, light-powered, and quartz timepieces.
• Candidates must be technically inclined, able, and willing to learn company product and systems.
• Ability to perform water resistance testing.
• Basic verbal and written English communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills (Outlook and Microsoft office).
• Flexibility in terms of hours of work, recognizing that there will be a need for overtime.
• Must possess the ability to multi-task, to work on several projects simultaneously, to manage multiple inputs.
• Must be a quick learner, proactive, pay attention to detail, and enjoy a busy environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.