Technical Operations Manager
Website Citizen Watch Canada Ltd.
The Technical Operations Manager plays an integral role in the organization supporting all brands within the company. The role is responsible for supporting all parts and service-related tasks and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes but is not limited to the following.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and end consumers
• Deal with dissatisfied customers and manage complaints
• Review monthly warranty, repair, parts sales, and profit performance
• Prepare reports and presentations for senior management with recommendations for improvements
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of parts items and data within the company’s Product Information Management and ERP systems
• Responsible for the ordering of parts inventory
• Prepare reports for Parts Usage, Parts Inventory, Repair Activity
• Create and maintain departmental revenue and expense budgets
• Ensure the technical operations department achieves targets
• Lead, manage, and motivate. Cultivate positive interactions with other departments
• Delegate work to and support the team of technical watch makers to achieve their goals and direct them on day-to-day enquiries
• Manage the work separation of all incoming repairs
• Responsible for department payroll time sheets, time off requests, etc.
• Responsible for service review of quality control process
• Interact and communicate with relative company service departments and corporate headquarters
Includes the following:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a comparable role.
• Advanced computer skills are necessary. Microsoft Excel is very important.
• Ability to analyze and manipulate data to retrieve relevant information and present to senior management in an organized and easy to interpret manner.
• Technical aptitude for product assessment.
• Must be a quick learner, proactive, pay attention to detail, and enjoy a busy environment.
• Excellent language and communication skills, both verbal and written are vital, the ability to articulate clearly is a must. Fluency in French would be an asset.
• Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage the team and meet many deadlines throughout the week and month.
• This employee may interact with vendors, customers, and end consumers in person. A polished professional appearance and attitude is required to succeed in this role.
• Comfortable interacting with, and fielding inquiries from senior management.
• Must be able to create process and guidelines to make the department more efficient.
• Understanding that there will be a need for overtime based on peak periods or project deadlines.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, their own vehicle, and the willingness/ability to travel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.