Website Knar Jewellery
Knar Jewellery, is looking for a contract Administrative Generalist with a passion for professionalism! As a member of the Administrative department supporting three store locations, the successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail ability to create and maintain strong professional relationships.
Knar Jewellery has been bringing dreams to life for over 40 years. Our independently owned and operated 3 store business specializes in fine jewellery, watches, and accessories. Knar is an official authorized dealer for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. We also operate world class studio for custom designs and jewellery repairs and restorations.
At Knar, we value initiative, determination, and professionalism. Knar Guelph is the home office location for the company. This position reports directly to the Administrative Manager and supports all locations.
As such, we are fast paced environment; the ability to transition between tasks will be a key part of your success. You will be working with a close team and report to Administrative Manager.
Teamwork is KEY!
Some of the things you will do:
· Manage domestic and international shipping for all our stores
o Arrange necessary resources
o Active monitoring
· Enter incoming products into our company database with a high degree of detail and accuracy
· Contribute and collaborate in continuous development as it relates to the shipping process, share best practices with peers
· Respectfully and professionally interact with external shippers, vendors, etc.
· Various tasks such as price changes, assist with company inventory count, and report preparation
· Assist Administrative Manager with projects as required
What you need to succeed:
· The ability to multi-task, maintain a high level of organization, ability to think on your feet and problem solve
· Understanding that no task is too small and ALL details are important
· A willingness to learn, undertake unfamiliar or new tasks, and ask questions
· Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as a high level of interpersonal skills.
· A diploma from a recognized institution in Office Administration or Business is preferred but not required.
· Experience in a Jewellery setting is beneficial but not mandatory
Why you should join our team
We offer competitive wages and strive to meet your work life balance. We provide you with an opportunity for real responsibility and a sense of purpose.
You get to be part of special moments and celebrations every single day
To apply for this job please visit rlb.bamboohr.com.