Jewellery Repair Manager
What is the opportunity?
As a Jewellery Repair Manager you provide your customers with advice and solutions to jewellery repairs and custom jewellery design. You will complete in-house repairs like soldering, stone setting and polishing. This role will also require administrative work which includes processing all jewellery repairs and working with our team of vendors as a liaison for additional repairs not completed in-house.
What will you do?
- Actively listen to your customers to provide customized repair solutions
- Cultivate a team environment to support a seamless customer experience and reach department goals
- Utilize your current knowledge of jewellery and gem stones to educate customers to become “smart shoppers”
- Manage all customer and stock repairs within promised deadlines
- Continuously learn and develop new skills to support customer and business needs
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years experience in the jewellery industry
- A college diploma from an accredited school in jewellery fabrication / gold smith /jewellery design
- Demonstrated ability of jewellery repairs and/or jewellery fabrication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Professional working proficiency of English
- The ability to receive on the job training and coaching
Nice to have:
- Fluent in a second language
- Knowledge in watches, instruments or electronics
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a small business you can make your mark on the company and see your hard work come to fruition
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, benefits and employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with one of Toronto’s most distinguished jewellers &
Location: 837 Danforth Ave., Toronto ON
Pay Type: Hourly, Full-time
Work Hours/Week: 40
To apply, email resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.