Website Gordons Gold Jewellers
Gordons Gold Jewellers is a 40-year-old family operated business. We are currently looking for an experienced, full-time Goldsmith to take-on a dynamic and rewarding career in jewellery refurbishment and expert stone-setting.
Our expert boutique workshop is situated in the heart of Oakridge Centre in beautiful London. If you are not familiar with London, well then, we enjoy picturesque landscapes and drives to our nearby beaches to the east and west of London along with the lovely local restaurants and Theaters right here in London. Close to the cultural experiences of nearby Stratford, Sparta, Fanshawe Park along with the Grand Theatre, London Museum and a multitude of golf courses. Living prices in London and area are notably less than many other parts of Ontario, allowing you to invest more into your own future. Take your lunch break in our Kitchenette and become an important part of a dedicated team celebrating the special occasions in our client’s lives!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Jewellery refurbishment and repairs include – replacing broken clasps, repairing links, altering ring sizes, setting or resetting diamonds and gemstones.
- Calculate the fees of labour and material for jobs and projects.
- Establish and or confirm or amend the prepared estimated fees for repair jobs.
- Change watch batteries or other on-demand client service requests.
- Claw repair and stone tightening.
- Channel setting, Petite prong and Pave setting, Gypsy and tension style setting skills.
- Work alongside our Award-winning Jewellery Designers completing assigned items of unique jewellery made in Gold, Silver and Platinum set with precious Diamonds and or Gemstones.
- Bench Soldering and Laser welding.
- Clean and polish jewellery as needed.
- Organization and maintenance of goldsmith’s workshop and store environment.
- Security clearance/ Bondable and clean police record required.
- Certificate in Goldsmithing
- 5 years’ experience stone-setting and repairing jewellery.
- Work alongside our team of highly skilled goldsmiths with decades of combined goldsmithing experience
- Luxury brand retail gives you the chance to work on jewellery from some of the industries most desired and sought-after brands.
- Career oriented and family focused.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Affordable housing market.
Applicants may apply by visiting in-person or by email email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.