Website Citizen Watch Canada Ltd.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
• Responsible for site maintenance/updates, platform conversions, and system enhancements.
• Responsible for validation of all product information, attributes, and cross selling data.
• Ensure data consistency and accuracy of information while adhering to company best practices and brand guidelines.
• Responsible for site merchandising including category assignment and testing.
• Create landing pages with provided assets and optimize user experience.
• Ensure product is placed on the site to maximize sales opportunities, seasonal priorities, trending styles, new arrivals, carousels on home page.
• Create and analyze reports to optimize e-commerce assortments and product performance on all company websites. Leverage CDP platform to make informed decisions.
• Assist with the monitoring of web analytics to increase site speed, optimize navigation and customer paths, and checkout conversion rate to deliver continuous improvement on KPIs.
• Participate in development of online customer experience by understanding the journey.
• Contribute to the development of online components to drive organic traffic and conversion.
• Assist with Search Engine Optimization, ensuring that Hyponyms, Synonym, Compound Word Dictionary maintained to promote an easier customer experience.
• Contribute new ideas to enhance the department’s productivity and growth. Participate in open discussions, status updates, opportunities, issues, and potential concerns.
• Responsible for testing all aspects of the site for all devices including content links on every page, email marketing validation, accuracy of promotions and discounts. A to Z testing.
• Contribute to site content calendars in collaboration with marketing.
• Participate with promotional calendars and create promotions/coupons. Monitor campaign performance and provide reports with revenue results and recommendations.
• Assist with communications and departmental reporting.
• Collaborate with marketing, planning and customer care departments for alignment and ongoing analysis, issues, opportunities, and recommendations.
• Assist with other departments and other duties as required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a comparable role with a consumer goods company.
• Preference will be given to those with knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC, formerly known as Demandware) and HTML.
• Must be a quick learner, proactive, pay attention to detail, and enjoy a busy environment.
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify meaningful patterns, derive business insights, and communicate findings in an organized and easy to interpret manner.
• Keen attention to detail to ensure accurate information for hundreds of products in both English and French.
• Excellent language and communication skills with the ability to write and articulate clearly.
• Must possess the ability to multi-task, to work on several projects simultaneously, to manage multiple inputs and meet critical deadlines.
• A goal-oriented individual who has a good attitude towards teamwork and can work independently when required.
• This role may interact with vendors in person. A polished professional appearance and attitude is required to succeed.
• Flexibility in terms of hours of work, recognizing that there will be a need for overtime.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.