Digital Marketing Specialist
Website Citizen Watch Canada Ltd.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Marketing Manager, is a key member of the marketing department touching on initiatives for all watch brands within the company: Accutron, Alpina, Bulova, Citizen, and Frederique Constant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a strong grasp of SEO-SEM and is a content and channel expert in social media, web communications, and e-campaigns, this role is responsible for the execution of digital marketing campaigns that drive digital objectives.
• Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to generate, edit, publish, and share engaging social media content and campaigns.
• Ensure that the social media content and website are kept current and relevant for all brands.
• Managing B2B marketing campaigns and delivering high ROI.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing (including SEO/SEM), optimize searchable content on all company websites, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Assist with the creation of successful marketing strategies to profile and build target audiences and execute digital ads for various online platforms.
• Use and understand website and social analytics to measure results and develop and recommend future strategy and utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
• Engage online audiences and develop an understanding of the metrics that demonstrate success across various platforms.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Plan and track content marketing efforts from production to promotion of content, assists in the creation of effective communication strategies that drive business results and manages internal/external social communications / newsletters / campaigns.
• Manage the writing of posts and blogs for various internal and external communications channels in both English and French.
• Manage the procurement and creation of digital and social media assets.
• Ensure that all creative and content adheres to brand guidelines.
• Manage product ratings and reviews.
• Monitor online conversations related to the brands and communicate with followers, respond to queries, and monitor customer reviews.
• Leverage the company’s CDP platform to make informed decisions.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a comparable role with a consumer goods company.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
• Excellent language and communication skills, both oral and written, are vital, the ability to write and articulate clearly are a must.
• French language skills would be an asset.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and many deadlines throughout the week and month.
• The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail skills.
• Advanced computer skills are necessary.
• Must be a quick learner, proactive, pay attention to detail, and enjoy a busy environment.
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify meaningfully patterns, derive business insights, and communicate findings in an organized and easy to interpret manner.
• This employee may interact with vendors in person. A polished professional appearance and attitude is required to succeed in this role.
• Comfortable interacting with, and fielding inquiries from senior management.
• Flexibility in terms of hours of work, recognizing that there will be a need for overtime.
This is a contract role through to October 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.