The Accredited Appraiser Program (AAP) is a certification process comprised of a number of levels. All AAP members endorse the current Jewellery Appraisal Guidelines–Minimum Acceptable Standards and uphold the CJA-AAP Code of Ethics & Standards. We encourage you to review the many components of this very important program, which is updated regularly. Supported by Industry Canada and key members and organizations in the insurance industry, the AAP sets the standards for future jewellery appraising
- Your reputation is a valuable asset. Protect yourself. Protect your business. Protect your customers.
- Maintain your credibility and build customer loyalty.
- Maintain the highest standards possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide knowledge and education for the highest quality of appraisal service.
- Join at the Candidate or Associate levels and move to the Accredited level upon meeting membership requirements.
- Comply with the Jewellery Appraisal Guidelines–Minimum Acceptable Standards, an integral part of the AAP.
The Canadian Jewellers Association ( CJA) is pleased to inform you that the updated and improved Accredited Appraiser Program (AAP) is available, with its many components:
For more information, contact us:
Tel: 416-368-7616 ext. 225